TEC Garage Announces a Full Slate of New Programs
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – (Jan. 16, 2018) -- TEC Garage, an incubator and coworking entrepreneurial center, is launching a new, full slate of programs for current and prospective innovators and entrepreneurs.
“We wanted to build on the success of our current programs such as the popular TECH Talk and StartUp Xchange and expand to a full complement of programming to reach entrepreneurs at multiple levels of growth,” says Tonya Elmore, president and CEO of TEC Garage. “We’ve asked clients, referral sources and successful business owners for input and developed what we believe will be a well-received group of innovative programs.”
Following are programming details. Some programs are available at no cost.
- Accelerate: Provides four hours of one-on-one coaching each month from an experienced entrepreneur, use of the TEC Garage coworking facility 24/7, and conference room use as available and free participation in the Catalyst series.
- Accelerate Plus: Includes all benefits of the Accelerate program plus participation in the Business Leader Mastermind Series. This facilitated peer advisory group allows participants to engage with a small circle of peers (up to 12 members and a facilitator) to discuss opportunities and challenges, hone skills to put innovative ideas into practice and learn best practices from other successful business leaders.
- Mixer: (Available at no charge) In addition to attendance at StartUp Xchange and TECH Talk, this provides access to one free strategy session following by one mentoring session for each individual or organization. It also includes free coworking for women entrepreneurs on Tuesdays (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and free coworking for veterans on Wednesdays (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- Catalyst: This education series is specifically targeted to entrepreneurs, with content relevant to startups and businesses. Participation is currently on a monthly basis. The first Catalyst presentation will be a lunch meeting held at TEC Garage, 244 2nd Ave. North, St. Petersburg from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 26, 2018. Frank X. Dalton, founder and partner of Fulcrum Equity Partners, will discuss “How do you know when you are ready for funding?” There is a $15 fee, which includes lunch.
- CO.STARTERS: This nationally acclaimed nine-week facilitator-led course is offered for three hours once weekly. It is designed to equip aspiring entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships and tools needed to turn ideas into action and help grow a passion into a sustainable, thriving endeavor.
“We encourage entrepreneurs and early stage business owners to call or stop by to discuss these programs, which we think are both unique and beneficial to anyone serious about growing their business,” says Elmore.
About TEC Garage:
TEC Garage, (the Technology and Entrepreneurship Center) is an incubator and coworking center that provides entrepreneurs with the tools needed to accelerate entrepreneurial success by turning an idea into a business or taking a business to the next level. Located in downtown St. Petersburg, TEC Garage was developed through a collaborative partnership with the St. Petersburg community leaders, Pinellas County Government and the State of Florida. Follow TEC Garage on Twitter, and on Facebook.
RFB Communications Group